US Cellar Systems Wine Cellar Cooling Units
US Cellar Systems manufactures high-quality wine cellar refrigeration units designed to control the environment in your wine storage facility. Their products are designed with functional features for maximum cooling efficiency. Learn more about the qualities of wine cellar refrigeration units and the different types offered by Custom Wine Cellars Los Angeles.
Safeguard Your Wines with a US Cellar Systems Wine Cellar Cooling Unit
Critical factors have to be considered when building a climate-controlled wine cellar. An ideal wine storage environment is required for your wines to reach their proper maturation before they are consumed. Failure to provide the optimum conditions will spoil your wines and result in costly expenses.
You can prevent this from happening by working with specialists in wine cellar construction and HVAC services. At Custom Wine Cellars Los Angeles, we follow the correct procedures when choosing and installing wine cellar cooling units for residential and commercial applications. Moreover, we use only high-grade refrigeration systems from trusted manufacturers.
For many years, US Cellar Systems has been providing wine cooling products that are highly efficient and durable.
US Cellar Systems: Models, Features, and Benefits
US Cellar Systems is one of the top-notch manufacturers of wine cellar cooling units in Los Angeles. Their products are designed and engineered to provide the best wine storage conditions to the owners of residential properties, hotels, restaurants, and retail stores.
Custom Wine Cellars Los Angeles will perform a heat load calculation for us to determine the size and capacity of the climate-control system that meets your technical and aesthetic requirements.
Types of US Cellar Systems Offered by Custom Wine Cellars Los Angeles
US Cellar Systems wine cellar cooling units are available in different types and models to cater to the needs of our clients.
Their products are available in ducted and ductless systems. When you work with us, one of our consultants will help determine the best model for your project.
Ducted Wine Cellar Cooling Units
If you do not want to see any equipment inside your wine cellar, we recommend a ducted wine cellar cooling unit. Since the evaporator and condensing unit are installed outdoors, minimal to no noise is produced in your wine storage room.
Models of Ducted Wine Cellar Refrigeration Units by US Cellar System
- High Static Wine Cellar Cooling Series (HS) – These units provide maximum cooling efficiency with the unit installed up to 25 feet away from the wine cellar. They are ideal for installations in small spaces such as walk-in closets, apartments, and other small areas.
- Vertical High Static Systems (VHS) – They have almost the same features as the HS Series but is bigger.
Ductless Wine Refrigeration Systems
With ductless wine cellar cooling units, the evaporator is installed inside the wine cellar and the evaporator in a location outdoors. Depending on the unit, the installation may utilize the racking space, wall, or ceiling.
- Wine Cabinet & Closet Cooling (CC) – These wine cooling units are perfect for small and narrow wine closets and cabinets with high traffic.
- Cabinet Top External Unit Systems (CTE) – These units can be installed vertically or horizontally outside the wine cabinet.
- Cabinet Top Internal Evaporators (CTI) – These are small wine cooling units used by Los Angeles builders for medium to large size wine cellars. They are ideal for cabinets, cigar humidors, and fur cabinets.
- Dual Air Wine Cellar Cooling Quiet Series (DQ) – They are perfect for wine cabinets, walk-in wine cellars, and any narrow areas.
- Low Profile-Quiet Series Wine Cellar/Humidor Cooling Units (LPQ) – These units are ideal for wine cellars with a low ceiling. The unit is designed to mount on the ceiling.
- Wine Rack Cooler Series (RM) – They are installed within the racking, typically in a horizontal position. It can also be ducted with the right modifications.
- Vertical Rack Cooler Series (VRM) – These wine cellar cooling units are mounted vertically and are ideal for installation onto the wall, between the ceiling joists, or in a soffit.
- Wall Cooler Series (WM) – These wine cellar refrigeration systems are recommended for narrow spaces or areas with an irregular shape. They are places between wall studs.
Features and Benefit of US Cellar Systems
One of the reasons US Cellar Systems is in-demand among builders and contractors is because of their functional features and advantages.
One of the crucial things to consider when choosing a wine cellar cooling unit is efficiency. It should be designed to create the perfect wine storage environment. The ideal temperature in a refrigerated wine cellar in Los Angeles is between 55 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The level of humidity should range between 60 to 70 percent.
All US Cellar Systems wine cellar cooling units are engineered to achieve the optimum conditions to help your wines preserve their desirable characteristics before they are ready to be opened and poured into your wine glass.
Installation flexibility is another factor that you should look for when choosing a wine cellar cooling unit. Depending on your needs and available resources, we will choose the best type and model for your residential or commercial wine cellar.
US Cellar Systems manufactures their wine refrigeration products with high-grade components to maximize their cooling performance and increase their lifespan. Their wine cellar cooling units have:
- aluminum housing, which is insulated and highly resistant to rust
- a motor that is thermally protected
- staggered high-performance coils
- textured heavy-gauge aluminum cabinet
- pump-down solenoid valve to protect the compressor when there is leakage
- pre-installed valves
- removable drain pan
- ETL certification
Wine cellar refrigeration units by US Cellar Systems were also pressure-tested to ensure quality.
Let Us Choose a Wine Cellar Cooling Unit by US Cellar Systems for Your Wine Room
Custom Wine Cellar Los Angeles will determine the most suitable type and model of US Cellar Systems for your project. If you have questions or need help choosing your wine cellar cooling unit, please do not hesitate to call us at (323) 825-9846.